Mobile data not working android

jeezekaitlynn
Novice

Woke up this morning to the mobile data not working on my phone. 

I can make calls and texts. But the Internet is not working. 

I have tried restarting my phone... 

Resetting mobile networks then restarting...

Turning on air plane mode for 5 minutes then turning back off. 

Any ideas??? 

I did the update yesterday ...

6 REPLIES 6

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Mobile data is not working on my iphone SE 2022 iOS 15.71 this morning either in Atlanta.

Not working on 5G or LTE

FWIW, data is working fine on wife’s Verizon pre paid.

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Support fixed my no data

I was 30 something in line. Waited less than 10 minutes. All went smooth. No issue on my iPhone. Support fixed it on their end. 

Dsoms84
Novice II

It has been down pretty much since 2 am ish eastern time.  I need my phone for work, we use several apps and can't use any of them.  I'm not sure about the cell network but mobile data is down completely.  No posts or notifications from Visible as to the issue or expected fix.  It wouldn't be such a big deal if they would post on social media and didn't have a bunch of people wondering whether its the network or their phones.  Pretty frustrating.  Been in que at 44 for the last 15 minutes without budging so I assume there's a ton of people having this issue.

Dsoms84
Novice II

It must be a network issue.  Mine has been down since about 2 am eastern time.  Super frustrating as I was in the middle of my shift and have multiple apps I HAVE to use for work.  Can't connect to anything but my cell network shows I'm connected.  Have not tried calling or texting to see if the cell network works, but mobile data is out completely.  No social media posts from Visible, it wouldn't be so frustrating if they would post that there is a problem instead of having customers wonder if its a problem on their end.  Been in que for customer service chat, haven't moved up in line in 25 minutes so it must be a total issue with everyone.  

Dsoms84
Novice II

I'm having the same problem, started at work around 2 am eastern.  There are apps I am required to use and all mobile data is out.  Still can receive texts and calls, but Visible has not posted anything about a service outage and I sat on the que with customer service for 30 minutes without moving closer, so I assume this is a major issue.  

dman4486
Novice

Visible Customer Service resolved this issue for me in minutes.  "Service Reset" is the term they used.  Visible customer service clicks a button, I turned off my Phone, wait 30 seconds, start up phone and all issues are resolved.  Thanks Samantha!