My device is blacklisted for no reason... and can't be unlisted??

Hi,

I am writing to express my deep frustration and dissatisfaction regarding the ongoing issue I am facing with my cellular device being blacklisted. Despite my multiple attempts and numerous interactions with your customer service representatives, I have been unable to resolve this matter.

For context, I've got an open case that has just come out with an update stating that Visible is unable to unlist my device from the blacklist and that I should use a different device. I was given no reason why there was a blacklist in the first place.. and now you're telling me I can't use my device because you can't unlist it and provide a reason for it?

If this matter is not resolved satisfactorily within a reasonable timeframe, I will be left with no choice but to escalate this complaint to the appropriate consumer protection agencies and consider seeking legal assistance to protect my rights as a customer. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to this matter.

I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to this matter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, I've received information from Visible support team that helps me with this matter. This forum post can be marked as closed/resolved.

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi, I've received information from Visible support team that helps me with this matter. This forum post can be marked as closed/resolved.

Thank you

Simply accept your followup post as the solution using the button that appears below it.

Emsmith0187
Novice

I'm just curious if your device was removed from the blacklist or what they did to resolve your issue because Im dealing with something similar.. and I just wanted to know if they actually did correct the mistake or what they did to resolve the blacklist issue ? 

Thanks  Erica