NEW PLAN, NEW SIM, NO HOTSPOT & NOW...

Leslijanee
Novice

Been with Visible for 1yr as of Feb 2023.  Signed up through my bank CHIME with their new bank promotion for Visible ($30 plan $5 off w/Chime $25/mth phone bill).  Now that the 1yr promotion is over my plan I changed to the $40 Visible Unlimited+.  A few weeks ago I saw the same CHIME promotion ($30 plan $5, off w/CHIME pay $25/mth) and I signed up again.  My #Visible account said I will get a NEW SIM card in the mail. Once my new SIM came I quickly began the install/activation process.  After a successful activation I was making and receiving calls HOWEVER my UNLIMITED HOTSPOT was not working & stated I needed a subscription. After chatting with VISIBLE REPRESENTATIVE Number 2, that is when I NOTICED MY SIM SAID IT WAS "DISCONNECTED & NOT IN SERVICE".  FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A CALL, NO TEXT, NO DATA AND I CAN'T NOT RECEIVE CALLS! I HAVE SPOKEN WITH ABOUT 7 or more VISIBLE Representatives and NO HELP, NO CHANGE AND NO REASON WHY MY SERVICE IS OFF. My Bill is paid I have a compatible phone, I've done network resets, Visible has done manual resets, powered my phone on & off, I am in a area that has coverage and NO OUTAGES and yet I STILL NO SERVICE. 

I LOVE MY SERVICE AND MY PLAN BUT I CAN'T BE REACHED OR REACH OTHERS THRU MY VISIBLE NUMBER AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND NO HELP. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE VISIBLE AND SWITCH PHONE SERVICES BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IT SEEMS LIKE AN EASY FIX.

0 REPLIES 0