Never Received my rebate giftcard code

AlainaJ
Novice II

I am not sure why it is taking so long to receive the rebate email for the purchase I made in November or 2022, but I have met all the requirements. When I talked to a customer service rep they basically told me that it was not their problem and I need to reach out to a third party. If you are the company that promised the rebate, then you are the responsible party. Either that or Visible is really  all about false advertising to get consumers to purchase phones from their company. Anyone else not getting their rebates they were promised?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlainaJ
Novice II

Finally got a helpful Customer rep, Jan. Went in to the account and corrected whatever the issue was holding up my card. The system wasn't generating the promotion even though I had completed all of the requirements. Fix the internal issue and was able to send my promo code.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

There isnโ€™t an a visible representative here, just fellow users sharing experiences and trying to help.  The rebate youโ€™re asking about, was it a virtual gift card for a dollar amount?  When you contacted customers care, did you try contacting the third party? Iโ€™m asking because I had issues getting my card and ended up having to contact the third party service & the were able to take care of it.

AlainaJ
Novice II

It was a virtual gift card and the third party hasn't gotten back to me.

I hate to have to say it, but keep at it.  It took awhile before I finally got mine.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Try to login to Visible.com and you may find your coupon there to redeem for the gift.

Please note that you did port your number from eligible carriers. Otherwise you are not eligible just by subscribing.

Please mark this as solution if it helped you.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

AlainaJ
Novice II

When I login and click on redeem it ask for a code that was sent to my email. Nothing was ever sent. I ported my number and bought a phone from their site.

Bugzappers2112
Novice II

I always thought they were after 3 months service? 
If thatโ€™s the promo condition you have. If not. Iโ€™m out. 
Dec-Jan-Feb This being the 3 month.. 

Well I have had 4 payments so far so that would lead me to believe that the three full months of service has elapsed.

I've hit the one year mark and do not have mine.  

JohnScrip
Novice II

https://www.visibleoffers.com/#/faqs 

Make sure you open your spam filters and add  offers(at)hawkmarketplace.com to your allowed list.  (Ironically, it's not letting me post the e-mail address)

I very well may have deleted something like that or it got caught in the filter and trashed after x-amount of days (it wouldn't surprise me if they're counting on that)...  There's a "chat" function for that also (7-7 CT if I recall).  

AlainaJ
Novice II

I have checked and rechecked, Blackhawk came back and said they are not seeing anything in their system. So the issue is on Visible's side.

AlainaJ
Novice II

Finally got a helpful Customer rep, Jan. Went in to the account and corrected whatever the issue was holding up my card. The system wasn't generating the promotion even though I had completed all of the requirements. Fix the internal issue and was able to send my promo code.

Itโ€™s been a month now and still no credit for my trade in phone $130. Told me the same thing to contact 3rd party and got the run around there. Never buy another phone from them again. 

Vjkussman
Novice

Hi Alaina!

I am also waiting on the promo we were promised when I purchased in December!! OMG! 

ForrestS
Novice

I contacted Visible today regarding a gift card for a phone purchase/number transfer on Nov 2nd, they said the promo was not valid in November... Seems like a bait and switch.