New Visible+ Service

Derik_Rossin
Novice II

I recently switched to the Visible+ service, from the standard unlimited plan. The eSIM activation has taken over 2 hours now, with the screen "We're setting up your Visible service plan, this should take less than 5 minutes." I would've thought that the process would've been smooth because I am an existing customer with Visible. I have already messaged Visible via Twitter, as I've heard that can be the most effective way of reaching them...

Hopefully I can get a hold of someone to get this straightened out as soon as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks for the info. Can you provide and update too? 

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks for the info. Can you provide and update too? 

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

Service has been activated, thanks for the assistance.

Can’t activate 

saintnsynner
Novice II

I have the same problem right now. What did you do to get it to work?

I honestly just had to wait it out. It took roughly 4-5 hours. I did message VisibleCare on Twitter(and posted here) and shared the problem. I’m not sure if that’s what did it, but maybe it shed light on my personal issue.

saintnsynner
Novice II

I have having the same issue and it's been hours of trying to get the phone to set up. May I know what did you do to get it to work?

Im having the same issue. Its been 4 hours since my activation. What should i do

chew0822
Novice

im having the same issue, what should i do. Its been 4 hours since my activation and payment but whenever i open up visible, its still asking me to wait 5 min

nrajeev
Novice II

Same issue here. 3 out of 4 phones worked fine, but one iphone is giving same problem. Trying for last 12 hours.

SomeGuy
Novice

What worked for me was restarting my phone, restarting the process in the visible app, and this time it prompted me to delete my old eSIM in my phone settings. Did that, and the process took <5 min.