No SMS received

mashfiqui
Novice

I haven’t received SMS since yesterday. The visible app put me in a long delay and then logged me out of the app. Now I can’t login because the password reset request comes from SMS.

Anyone have any way to get out this issue? 

11 REPLIES 11

Axleya
Novice

Having same issues all day. I cannot make a call either 

Greencat
Novice II

I can make calls but am also not receiving SMS texts. iMessage is working OK.

Gtrotter11
Novice II

Same issue here. Currently waiting in queue for support will share if they give me a solution.

Excedrin1997
Novice

I haven’t found a fix, done everything, lots of people having the same problem. 

robdutchdonegan
Novice II

Same here

robdutchdonegan
Novice II

Same issue, can make and receive calls , can send text/sms messages but cannot recieve text/sms messages. Didn't even know until a friend called me about not responding to his text.  Been waiting for over an hour on visible chat in the queue and over an hour on Twitter waiting for response from my DM to visible care.  

Just to add some more info.  I tried the stop and start airport mode, that didn't work, I tried pulling the sim and putting it back in and that didn't work.  Just been googling things to try and none of them work.  I believe they have a network issue.  To bad they can't send out a text message notifiying us of the issue.  LOL

kswan
Novice II

My wife and I are having the same issue. Glad we are not the only ones.
Hopefully they get on this ASAP. Not having working SMS is not great.

Densoz
Novice

I did get through to the chat.  This is what they told me 

We apologize for the inconvenience that has caused.

We have rectified this technical issue and our concerned team is already working to resolve the issue. We would kindly request vou to please wait for sometime and it will be automatically resolved. We really appreciate your understanding on this.

Densoz
Novice

I have an iPhone can get text messages from other iPhones. Can’t receive texts from other phones.   It’s been going on all day.  

Kh-OrnEsh
VisibleMod
VisibleMod

Hello all!

Please note that Visible is aware of this issue.  Please refer to the following thread from the Community Manager.  

Outage Update March 1, 2023