No Service

ksigbowman
Novice

Currently I do not have cell service. iPhone is in SOS mode. tried to use app via wifi to contact Visible and states "looks like you may be having difficulty getting started right now. You can attempt to retry". Tried to access main webpage www.visible.com and it shows "Error: Server Error. The server encountered a temporary error and coul...

3 REPLIES 3

bobrt6676
Novice

I am having the same issue since Friday morning. I was able to reach customer no service Saturday. After starting a chat with them he asked a question, I answered and never got a response. I actually kept the chat open for at least 30 minutes but never heard from Edgar again. After that the app no longer worked and the web site gave 502 error.

bobrt6676
Novice

I am having the same issue. No cell service since Thursday evening. The app and web page are not working. I enjoy the Visible pricing but the total lack of service is NOT worth the savings. I have read complaints about Visible lack of customer service but this is on another level.

Since chat isn't available if you are on Facebook you can message them there. Their care page at Twitter or X now. I believe you can also contact them on Instagram. They also have a support page on Reddit.