One time payment

plasmsphere
Novice II

How can I make a one time payment on my phone service in advance of my autopay date?

There doesn't seem to be anyway to do this via logging into the visible site  or using the phone app.

My service bill usually gets billed through Affirm as does my device loan.  I log onto Affirm I can autopay my device loan but not my phone service.  How can I autopay my phone service? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My autopay is on 24th of each month.  I do all my bills and budgeting during 1st week each month and I am very A about that.  They wont let me change the autopay date so what I am going to try is just disable it.

Your response was most helpful.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

plasmsphere
Novice II

I'm sorry.  I completely bungled the last sentece.  I want to know how I can pay my monthly phone bill in advance of when the autopay comes due?

Sounds like I will need to turn off autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would assume autopay would need to off and I believe you can only pay your bill within 6 days of it being due. Why not just let autopay do it's thing!

My autopay is on 24th of each month.  I do all my bills and budgeting during 1st week each month and I am very A about that.  They wont let me change the autopay date so what I am going to try is just disable it.

Your response was most helpful.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Earliest you can pay the bill would be the 18th. Only way to change the billing date would be to not pay it service will terminate and then resume on the day you want the bill to be due. Not sure what risks are involved though. Paying late by even a few minutes service will stop just so you know.