Payment Method failed. Reason: Response Code 401

rkdalsghd123
Novice

Payment Method failed. Reason: Response Code 401

This makes me crazy.

I should join in visible, but I can't even register my payment method.

Please help me

3 REPLIES 3

Just an FYI, this is a peer to peer forum and not customer service. You might want to open a chat at visible.com(type agent or live agent until you get a live person). You can also contact them by sending them a private message on one of there social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, X or their Care page on Reddit.

Only suggestion I have is if you have a VPN try turning it off. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and restart the browser. Try using an incognito tab or window.

FutileEfforts
Novice III

Unfortunately DeanKevin64's response to chat with customer service is useless as is any response you would receive by doing so.

The responses received here, from other customers who have experienced the same or similar problems, are often more helpful than the no-resolution back-and-forth frustration one would experience by chatting with customer no-service.

FutileEfforts
Novice III

This problem is still ongoing as of today, even for customers attempting to change plans using the same payment method they have used to pay their bill, with AutoPay, for months. Chatting with customer service was useless. They "escalate the issue" and you wait to not hear back from them in 1-2 days while searching online forums to solve the problem yourself with the help of hundreds, if not thousands, of others who have had the same problem (like I'm trying to do now).

Did you ever find a solution?