Payment to activate service. "oops. something went wrong"

jaayjhooray
Novice

E sim activation says my number got ported successfully and I'm now connected with visible, to activate the phone service I just have to pay $5 after using a referral code getting $20 off and every card I've used. Debit, gift card, credit card, pay pal, even asked to used my moms card to check. All I get is "Oops. Something went wrong. We are working hard to fix the issue" message. 

I even added all of my cards onto my PayPal account instead of typing out every card number I have, Nothing works. I was hoping to maybe start all over from scratch, making a new account all together and not adding any referral code to see if they just want to full $25, but my number is already connected and I don't know if canceling will ruin my phone number all together. I JUST WANT HOTSPOT CONNECTION!

1 REPLY 1

Roundhouse
Novice II

Oof.  Sorry to read you're having that issue,  bud.  I'm pretty new,  but my suggestion is d/l the app on a device and order from there rather than use the website (if you are using it).  I had a similar error via the web, and the app worked flawlessly for me.   Good luck!