Payment won't go through

SVanIngen
Novice

I have been trying to make my payment to resume service. I have tried two different cards, multiple times. I get this error message every time:

Payment error

Uh oh! Your service payment failed. Pay another way.

I know it is not an issue with my form of payment. I chatted with an agent who had me try to make a payment in an incognito window, then they tried to charge me from their end. That didn't work either. It is frustrating that it is so difficult to find a resolution for such a simple problem. This is definitely an issue with Visible's system.  

3 REPLIES 3

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @SVanIngen - Were you able to get any resolve to this issue?  Even though the issue is likely with Visible, you might want to consider contacting your card issuer to see if maybe they have a block.  Another possible solution would be to use PayPal to pay for it (inputting your credit card information with them).  This would get around the issue of the payment processor that Visible uses.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

luluclara
Novice

I am having the same issue with upgrading/purchasing a phone. Have chatted multiple times with agents over the past several days. They keep telling me to wait 24 hours for the account to be reviewed for security. I have used all versions of payments and multiple credit cards. I even tried to change my shipping address to exactly match the credit card but discovered that I cannot change the address on visible's site. It suggests a standard address and I am forced to use their standardized address!

Has anyone gotten resolution? I am stuck.

luluclara
Novice

edited-duplicated post above