Payment

mjs55
Novice

Hello, I received an email that my payment did not go through this month?!? Wondering what’s going on? Have used this same MC ever since established this account and nothing has changed. Use this card for all my other bills and have had no problems 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this card recently expired to where you got a new card with a new expire date? If so that might cause a non payment even though it is credit card and number.

You might need to get inline on chat to get this fixed. You might lose service if you haven't already.

pasnthru
Novice

Hello! Same thing here set up on autopsy and they say I need PayPal or any thing other than my BoA that has been on file and autopsy for over a year. Their incompetence is blaring and they have cost me a phone number I’ve had for many years thru different carriers. It took landing here on Visible to lose my dang phone number. BTW that number is needed as a second level of security on many sites. I’ve lost my PayPal ability because I cannot be verified. DA y tech this AM argued with me that I can get into my email on this deactivated cell phone to verify it me.  everyone there at Visible knows exactly who I am. I’ve been chatting with them for almost a week now asking why they can’t take my payment. BoA and Capitol One have shown me they have never been billed. INCOMPETENCE ON A NEW LEVEL. The FCC will be notified by me later this morning. Unbelievable just undamnbelievable 

jonnwarne
Novice

Now you have different options available like first you need to submit your documents that are related to your account they verify them. Sometime when receive payments put into delay then it also have reason of account verification. So you need to follow the instructions that they given in email and verify it.