Permanent Hold placed on account for no reason

RTaylor429
Novice II

Visible has put my account on permanent hold for no reason. I have been trying to get this straightened out for the last two days and I get absolutely no where.  Multiple chat sessions and FaceBook messages and the only thing I am told is that they have escalated my ticket and that I have to wait.

What??? Visible gets to take my money and then just leave me hanging??  This is crazy. Does anyone have any useful suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Useful suggestion??  If it is a permanent hold, maybe you should port your number to a different service? Permanent sounds....well,  Permanent?... What options do you have? 

Best!

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

I ended up getting it resolved by having Visible completely reset my account. It was a terrible experience and if anything like this happens again - your suggestion is exactly what I will do - I will go to another carrier. Visible has a great price, but sucks bad for everything else.

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Have you reached out to visible support?  Maybe they can give you a reason?

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I've made several chat attempts to resolve the issue. After two days of struggling, the Visible team finally figured out that their system had a glitch when converting from a physical sim to an esim on the Pixel 5a. In the end, they basically had to reactivate my account from scratch, even to the point of making me rejoining the Party Pay group I started.  It was a VERY, VERY frustrating experience. 

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Glad you got it resolved, I will keep this in mind should others have issues switching from a physical sim to esim.

My personal feelings, but I think there are still a few more bugs that need to be worked out with eSims.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

JB
Novice

WOW!  I thought is was just me.  I m in the situation for 2.5 weeks.  Same with being charged but no service.  Still paying Verizon also as I cant move from them until i get this resolved.  Cant escalate nor discuss issue other than NO HELP CHAT.  Anyone have ideas?  My son and husband had no issues.  PLEAE HELP