Phone order won’t work

bethanykelly
Novice II

Im trying to buy an iPhone 14 pro and start with visible but as I finish everything and hit “submit” it says “oops something went wrong, we’re working hard to fix it.” And I typed in all information correctly. What could be going wrong? I tried ordering about 6 times…. iPhone 14 Pro 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

All I had to do was force reset my iPhone !

View solution in original post

I’m sorry wrong issue solution lol. All I had to do to buy the phone was use my credit card through PayPal and then it worked. 🙂 thanks for the replies!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you bought a phone through Visible in the past? I ran into a similar issue trying to order a new phone because my current one I bought from Visible last year is not compatible with the new plans. When I tried to order I would get a similar message. I ended up waiting in chat 45 minutes last Sunday and they did fix that by deleting my old order from the system. It allows me to order a phone now.

mulligrubs
Novice II

If you’re using an address different from the billing address on the card….it will decline. Visible does not have an option to use a diffferent shipping/billing address which is ridiculous. That may be one problem. My merchant marked my iPhone order as fraud, that could also be a possibility. Hope you fix it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

One other suggestion is you could probably buy your iPhone 14 elsewhere and possibly save money and it should work here unless you are trying to get the gift card and porting in. I think iPhones are treated different here than Android devices and I don't think iPhones have the same incompatible issues as Android devices because of IMEI numbers. My device that I am currently using on is not compatible with the new plans and I bought it here. Now if I go check an iPhone 14 on Visible for compatibility it doesn't ask for an IMEI number like my android device. 

All I had to do was force reset my iPhone !

I’m sorry wrong issue solution lol. All I had to do to buy the phone was use my credit card through PayPal and then it worked. 🙂 thanks for the replies!

krgabhishek
Novice

I was having the same issue when I tried to pay the full amount at once. This time I tried with payment plan with affirm and it worked. Try that and Good luck!