Poor shopping experience - No shipping information provided ever

MHET99
Novice

I have order an iPhone 14 Pro, and got an email that the iPhone is shipped and that I can find the information in the account overview or in another email regarding shipping details. But I was never sent any email, providing any information and still there is no information provided in the Account Overview section.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Under the welcome header when signed into your account click on order history it should be listed there.

It is not showing anything other than thee order number. No shipping status, tracking number or any other information whatsoever!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a poor memory so I can't say for sure I got any shipping information. If it shows you ordered the phone in your order history you should have the phone within 1 to 2 business days from the time you ordered it. Last year when I joined I bought a phone with new number/service on July 4th, Monday the 5th was a holiday and I got the phone delivered by FedEx on Tuesday the 6th. So depending on when you ordered it you should get it within the next day or two. If it doesn't show up I would suggest contacting customer support.

If I click the right arrow next my phone order it gives details about my phone order. Mine just shows FedEx next day delivery and not sure if it gave shipping details here last year. If it shows you paid for it you should get it.

I can verify that tracking information is NOT listed there.  It said, "If you don't see the tracking info, wait a couple hours and it should be here."  I checked with Maury Povich; he said, "That is a lie! 29 hours later, there is no tracking information."  That Maury cracks me up, but I digress... I had to get on the app in get in the queue ("You are number 12,417.  Please keep this page open and check back every 10 minutes until you see cows coming home.")... kidding, of course, because they don't give you a number until you get down to only 50 people ahead of you.  My new best friend (name withheld) was able to get a tracking number for me.  I noticed that it took him a LONG time to answer anything I posted in the chat, and I asked him if he was taking care of other customers at the same time... "I can confirm that I am dealing with more than one customer at a time."  He did not elaborate, but I am guessing 50 or so, based on the response time.  I do not know if he uses a different name for each customer transaction... that could get confusing.  Anyway, after only 10 minutes or so with him, he was able to give me the tracking information.  In the meantime, the "free next day FedEx delivery" timeframe has come and gone.  I guess I should be happy it is taking a couple days longer than their e-mail said - it will give them time to work out the iPhone 14 Pro problems that I am reading others here are having.  So, that's fun.

CaptainJim
Novice II

I can verify that tracking information is NOT listed in the account information.  The email said, "If you don't see the tracking info, wait a couple hours and it should be here."  I checked with Maury Povich; he said, "That is a lie! 29 hours later, there is no tracking information."  That Maury cracks me up, but I digress... I had to get on the app in get in the queue ("You are number 12,417.  Please keep this page open and check back every 10 minutes until you see cows coming home.")... kidding, of course, because they don't give you a number until you get down to only 50 people ahead of you.  My new best friend (name withheld) was able to get a tracking number for me.  I noticed that it took him a LONG time to answer anything I posted in the chat, and I asked him if he was taking care of other customers at the same time... "I can confirm that I am dealing with more than one customer at a time."  He did not elaborate, but I am guessing 50 or so, based on the response time.  I do not know if he uses a different name for each customer transaction... that could get confusing.  Anyway, after only 10 minutes or so with him, he was able to give me the tracking information.  In the meantime, the "free next day FedEx delivery" timeframe has come and gone.  I guess I should be happy it is taking a couple days longer than their e-mail said - it will give them time to work out the iPhone 14 Pro problems that I am reading others here are having.  So, that's fun.

emmett
Novice

That was funny, CaptainJim, lol

My overnight delivery has come and gone as well, but no order #, no tracking, and PayPal says "pending". Don't know what that means, but beginning to think I should cancel the payment and move on.

Thanks for the laugh!

Emmett