Port out takes too long

anaclumos
Novice III

I requested a port out last Friday but Visible did not process it. I thought this should be an automatic process, isn't it? Is anyone in the same position as I am? Worried about losing my number.

10 REPLIES 10

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

If you are desperate, you can move to Verizon postpaid or prepaid. Itโ€™s an internal switch, not port out.

We did this to wifeyโ€™s Samsung when there was no data moving to the $30 plan. We learned port out wasnโ€™t the proper method in this case.

Can you give me a search term for moving to Verizon? I would like to do this, but I cannot find any information.

Just call Verizon sales 8 0 0 - 2 2 5 - 5 4 9 9

Our local Verizon office thought it was a port out from Vizible, but internal sales knew the proper procedure. You may need a Verizon SIM card though.

You can request another port out pin and give it to your new service provider and tell them to resubmit the port request. This should resolve the problem 

Unfortunately Visible terminated my account so I cannot request a new port out pin. Now my phone number is in limbo between AT&T (new carrier) and Visible (old carrier.) Visible wouldn't respond so I also tried to contact Verizon if they can help, but unfortunately, even if Verizon own Visible, they cannot process my request on behalf of Visible.

anaclumos
Novice III

Unfortunately Visible terminated my account so I cannot request a new port out pin. Now my phone number is in limbo between AT&T (new carrier) and Visible (old carrier.) Visible wouldn't respond so I also tried to contact Verizon if they can help, but unfortunately, even if Verizon own Visible, they cannot process my request on behalf of Visible.

OMG I wish you the best 

Why does visible system have so much bugs?? It's going on for so long and the system is just getting worse, I understand that high tech is complicated but most companies do a much better job, and even though they have bugs you can get in touch with a rep that could fix everything 

At least I learned a valuable lesson that nothing is cheaper for no reason ๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly!  Iโ€™m looking at moving back to Verizon.