Problems with Iphone 12 pro max, 5g

RobinHannon
Novice II

I tried the 14 day trial but took Visible off after three days.  The Visible application removed the 5g on my Iphone, so I could only get 4gLite.  Once I removed Visible lo and behold the 5g was back.  Unfortunate, I was hoping it would work.  

• 5g
4 REPLIES 4

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

If your other carrier was not on the Verizon network, like Visible is, it may be just that Verizon 5G is not available in that area.

My carrier is Verizon. The app literally took the code for 5g and it was not there. My husband had 5g. I stood next to him and got 4 Lite. One I removed Visible the 5g returned

Wow, great info. Thanks for sharing.

FWIW, my wife tried Visible with her Samsung S10e. Dropped calls and the move to the $30 plan didn’t have data (we now think that was an APN issue)

Anyway she went with the Verizon Prepaid plan because she doesn’t use much data. It’s been great and seems to be the perfect plan for her.

RobinHannon
Novice II

We looked at prepaid but the hotspot did not give much in terms of gigs.  Husband is in IT and sometimes has to work on  his phone.  Glad you found something you like for her!