Rates

Glm3
Novice

I started a visible plan when the monthly rate was $30. Now I see the rate is $25. Does anyone know how to get my monthly plan charges reduced from $30 to $25?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would have to port out to another carrier, one besides Verizon or you have nothing but trouble. Port back in on a new email account, you would be considered a new customer and get the discount. Others have done it to get the $10 discount on the plus plan.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would have to port out to another carrier, one besides Verizon or you have nothing but trouble. Port back in on a new email account, you would be considered a new customer and get the discount. Others have done it to get the $10 discount on the plus plan.

Thanksโ€ฆbut what a hassle! Not customer-friendly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No they're not. They should just roll it over to everyone.

And thatโ€™s not 100% true either.  A person I brought into Visible a year ago got texts nearly every day telling him that he needs to accept the new priceโ€”$25.  He bought a new phone when he came to Visible last year, got a new sim for the new system 3-4 months ago for the $30 plan. He finally got tired of getting the texts and accepted the cheaper amount.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's not 100% true? You don't automatically get the discount if you have already upgraded. That is not possible or Visible would give the discount to everyone who had switched from September to beginning of February when the valued member discount began. You had better get more facts from the person you brought in. If he got the SIM after February 2nd or 3rd of course he is going to get it for $25 as that is when I upgraded.

I stated the facts which were relayed by the person I referred. And I donโ€™t appreciate the attitude!

Anonymous
Not applicable

And I don't appreciate that your saying I am lying. I have saw a few posts here and on Reddit about some asking for discounts because they signed up before the promos come out and customer service won't give it to them. The person that told you he got them he had to have signed up during the promo and not before. That is the only way he got it. 

I know that because I switched to the new format ($30 plan) in October Iโ€™m not eligible for the $5 price and frankly donโ€™t care. Iโ€™m here because itโ€™s cheap & runs on Verizon towers, and when my phone dies Iโ€™ll be going elsewhere since I have no option to buy a new phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently you must care enough to contradict what I have to say. I don't see you here at all helping these customers. 

I got my superuser AT THE SAME TIME as you.  Sorry I havenโ€™t been here lately, but I have given help when I have something to offer the community.  You & I have both commented on some posts.  Iโ€™m the one who spent 4 weeks on chat and FB begging to change to one of the new plans.

Have a nice day