Reactivated service 5 Days ago, still waiting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I made a payment to reactivate my service on 08.03.21 but I'm still waiting for my service to be restored. The app continually says "Please wait for service to be restored. This may take a bit" if it doesn't crash first.

Customer service is incredibly obtuse and inefficient, I'm beginning to think I made a mistake switching to Visible.. Been waiting on live chat for a hot minute, beginning to doubt I will be getting any kind of help.

Any advice?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat said my payment went through, but that the service got "stuck" being reinstated. I was told I'd be given credit for the five days without service, and that I'd receive an order code to track the progress of resuming my service. Chat then stopped responding completely, and I haven't received an email with an order code. Not sure if I'm supposed to leave up an unresponsive chat window, or wait for an email- was not given clear instruction.

Realllllllllly frustrating.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after waiting on Live Chat a second time around, when my turn came, I immediately got this:

I'm going to keep blasting this until I get some real assistance. Moderators also seem to be nonexistent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only emails I am receiving from Visible are pointless ones awarding me community badges I couldn't care less about.

I want service on my phone. Service I paid for. I shouldn't have to fight this hard to get it.

technotimber
Novice III

andrianchan
Novice II

Try escalate your case to FCC. 

Here the link

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us