Reactivation

RayF
Novice

Hi! I am trying to reach customer service. I contacted Verizon yesterday to switch me and my family from Visible to Verizon. (We travel often, and Visible does not have internaional plans.) The Verizon representative initiated the transfer. However, our new phones/SIMs from Verizon will only arrive on Monday, when I can then activate service with Verizon. In the meantime, Visible has cancelled our service! I logged in to my account, and the chat has an option to "Reactivate Service." It did not work. This is urgent as we are traveling this weekend. Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

This is a peer-to-peer board, so no one here will be able to help you.  Your best bet for reaching a rep, outside of chat, is to contact Visible on social media.  I’ve only used facebook messenger, but at least a rep will respond.  Just scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the link.  Good luck!

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Go to a Verizon store to get SIM cards locally.

Worse case go to a Walmart, etc and buy any of the available SIM card plans for temporary service.

dranmax
Novice

I'm trying to reactivate my phone, but I consistently receive messages stating your terminated without the option to reactivate. Please advise