S22 SIM ISSUES

VisibleUser02
Novice

I’m at my wit's end. I’m now day six without any service. I have a Samsung Galaxy s22 and the SIM1 says the carrier is Visible, but there is no number attached to it. The number shows as unknown. I’ve worked with support several times over the course of six days, but nothing has resolved the issue. Visible has even sent me a second SIM card, and I’ve gone as far as resetting my phone, but nothing has worked. Does anyone have any suggestions? How do I get my service back?

2 REPLIES 2

jjk47
Novice

No tech genius myself, but my son had a similar problem which was solved by the AI bot in Chat (offered redownload of the eSIM, and this worked to restore service).  

ProStarPlayer
Novice

Did you ever get this solved? I have a S22 Ultra and I'm having the no service issue with both physical and eSIM. Been talking for hours to different reps, no luck, and even had reps flat out disconnect on me because they didn't want to help me with my problem. Someone sent it up to a higher department, said I would get an update within an hour, several hours ago. After looking at some forums online, kinda losing hope on if they'll even help me. Definitely getting stressed out over this, since this is the worst possible time to lose my phone service.