Samsung S-22: No Wi-Fi Calling

FlyboyTR
Novice

We have two identical phones (except my wife's is on a different carrier).  She was easily able to turn on Wi-Fi Calling.  Not an option on my phone...

I chatted with Visible for almost an hour and lots of different things tried.  Still no-joy!  The last recommendation was for me to call Samsung and have them troubleshoot my phone.  Well...I don't see that as a viable option!  LOL

No matter what she did on her end and all the different things I tried...I still do NOT have (under Call Settings) the option to enable Wi-Fi Calling.

What other options has the Community tried for this problem?  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

DeanKevin64
Ace II

Do you have your emergency address added to the phone? I don't think you can turn on the option if you don't have your address added in there. Go to settings, connections, tap on wi-fi calling and tap on emergency address and make sure you have yours listed.

If this doesn't help than I am not sure what else to recommend.

Thanks for the reply.  Nowhere is there an option to add an emergency address.  The Wi-Fi Calling option is not there either.  Again...it is plain as day on my wife's identical phone...but NOT on mine.  Thanks again!