Samsung flip 5

yaejoon95
Novice

Bought flip 5 from samsung which is unlocked and was going to be a new customer for visible not but trying the imel number but it did not work and saw the list the compatible android phone but it was not on the list. I talked to the customer service but they told to exchange my phone to their phone which was kind of odd. Agent him or herself would not exchange their newest samsung phone to a visible phone.  is visible going to update the list? for some reason I can't believe the newest Android phone right now is not compatible with Visible. Great service. 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation with the Fold 5. I can't believe it's actually not compatible; I think something's just not up to date because my phone just arrived today, and my Fold 3 says it's compatible. But I've been completely unable to reach a human to ask what I need to do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation with a Fold 5. I can't believe it's not compatible (it says my Fold 3 is); I suspect something's just not up to date somewhere. But I've been completely unable to reach a human to try to find out more info.

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

Order the SIM using the IMEI of the Fold 3