Searching for call and data usage logs

davekingsb
Novice II

I am   new  to Visible.  Is it possible to log into my account and find call search records, records of data and text traffic.   I could do that with Verizon, it comes in handy to have, since I've used it in the past.   Yes,  I know I'm paying about half of what I had with Verizon.  Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

to my knowledge no you can't. 

View solution in original post

Sign into you account and select the privacy and security tab, then data and privacy portal, click manage, then download personal information, click continue, then network and customer activity, This is as far as I went since I don't need a report.

One thing though, I have saw an issue mentioned a few times on Visible's Reddit page where they have requested it, it takes 45 days to get the report and at least one has mentioned he never got it. You can only make this request once in a 12 month period. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

to my knowledge no you can't. 

Sign into you account and select the privacy and security tab, then data and privacy portal, click manage, then download personal information, click continue, then network and customer activity, This is as far as I went since I don't need a report.

One thing though, I have saw an issue mentioned a few times on Visible's Reddit page where they have requested it, it takes 45 days to get the report and at least one has mentioned he never got it. You can only make this request once in a 12 month period. 

Yes, that is what I found as well.

Thank you