Something Went Wrong - Buying a iPhone 14 Pro

m16
Novice II

Hi there, 

I am trying to become switch to Visibile and keep running into issues. The most recent one that I can't get past, is when I go to check out (iPhone 14 pro + 30$/month plan), I select my payment option and then I get the "Something Went Wrong" screen that tells me to reach out to tech support. I have tried waiting on the 'chat' feature (for hours) and messaged them on Facebook. I have also used different browsers, different devices, and tried different credit cards for payment. At this point I am annoyed but hanging in there because their plan really does seem like the best option for me -- any troubleshooting ya'll would try? iPhone 14 Pro

2 REPLIES 2

m16
Novice II

Solution Found: After reading some other posts - I thought that my issue may be that the iPhone 14 pro in the color/GB's that I prefer may have been sold out. So I tried another color/GB combo that was available still and it worked! Annoyed that it let me select 'the sold out' version, but happy to have a new phone coming my way (fingers crossed as folks haven't been getting confimrations/shipments) 

Did you end up getting it?