Still being charged $45 per month

StevenBrown
Novice III

I noticed that the Visible+ plan now costs $35. Why am I still being charged $45 per month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you sign up with Visible before or after the $35 promotional price? If signed up before the promotion come out you unfortunately are not eligible for it. If you signed up after the promo was introduced then you need to contact customer service and see if they can fix it. 

You would have needed to sign up during the promo to get it. It is not automatically applied after it comes out. The pricing is a promo and it ends March 31st. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

MikeN
Novice III

When does your new month start? Also, log into your Visible App Account, click Account, page down where it says Payment. It will show your upcoming payment & date. If your payment date has not yet come, it should also say Discount with a price.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you sign up with Visible before or after the $35 promotional price? If signed up before the promotion come out you unfortunately are not eligible for it. If you signed up after the promo was introduced then you need to contact customer service and see if they can fix it. 

You would have needed to sign up during the promo to get it. It is not automatically applied after it comes out. The pricing is a promo and it ends March 31st. 

Oh, a promo. Then it is not an issue for me, as I will be paying the same as everyone else after March 31. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not necessarily the same as everyone else. The promo for the pricing is the monthly payments until Visible decides differently. The fine print is they can pull the price at anytime.

I had read on Visible's subreddit that someone signed up the day before and tried to get the $35 promo. CS basically said there was nothing they could do and suggested to port out and back in. Not sure if I really believe the one that posted that, that customer service would have actually told them to do that but that would be an option if you really want to go through that for $10 a month. You would have to sign up with a new email address as the old account would be flagged as not a new customer.

They told me the exact same thing. I only signed up last month but they said in order for me to go from the $30 visible plan to the $35 visible+ plan I could port my number out and then back in on a new account. How would I do that and where would I port my number to? Besides, why should I need to do that? The fact is, it doesn't say this is a temporary price reduction... "$35 for the first 3 months" or anything. So this is a plan change... one that existing customers can't take advantage of.

How do I get to get my $55 a plan that I did with 3 months resume may the 2nd off of eBay I need to be able to get it switched to this plan who's the $45 month plan I have this SIM card how can I get it switched back to it

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you are asking.

If you are having issues activating you SIM card you will need to contact customer service. You can get in touch with them by chat, Facebook messenger or Twitter. To use chat that is the blue box in the bottom righthand corner of your accounts page, FB or Twitter you can find the icons in the bottom righthand corner of this page.

Just received an sms from Visible as an existing customer to go online and upgrade.  Upgrade shows $35 for Visible+, but when you pick upgrade now it shows $45.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It may show that because that is what the original price is. The discount should be applied once activated. When I signed up a month ago for the basic plan it lists it as $30 but the $5 valued member discount is applied on my account and my next billing cycle shows that. If I scroll down to where it shows which plan I have that even shows it as Visible Plan $30/month but I am still getting the discount. It should be the same for the $45 plan. 

Depends on how close you are to your billing date you will be prorated the difference from the old plan to the new plus plan and won't be charged full price. Say you have 2 weeks until your billing cycle, you should actually only pay about $5 more for the remainder of the month but your next billing day should be $35 and not $45. If you don't get the discount after activating on the new system contact customer service and get it straightened out.

The only scenario I could see where you would not get the discount would be is if you waited until March 30th or 31st and did not get the card until Monday April 3rd you might not get the discount because the offer ends March 31st.

OK well I still wanna keep that neither though I didn't really remember how to get on here because it was kind of hard to understand but are you guys only shipping out the same cards from Amazon only do I just put another payment of method on the SIM card that I got to be able to do another bill for the same plan that I have and know it went out and March the 31st but it was last year but I did get another one but I don't want this phone number I want to keep The one that I have on here which is *****  Not the number I have now