Switch to Visible Activation Nighi

Happypappy48
Novice

We ordered our phones and plan and also the port request for our phone numbers on Monday 7/8. We received our phones on Tuesday 7/9. We've spent hours over the last five days trying to get our phones activated (it's Saturday 7/13). My account still shows that the phone was never shipped. Customer service last night scrubbed my wife's account so now she's back to an empty shopping cart and can't see anything on hers. On Wednesday I was told it would be 24 hours, on Thursday I was told it would be 24 hours, yesterday I was told it would be 24 to 48 hours. Was on the phone with them this morning for my wife's account and I'm not sure what they have to do to restore that since the last customer service representative scrubbed her account. This whole thing has been a nightmare. We're really thinking about sending these phones back and going with another carrier. There is no reason why it should take a week to get new phone service activated. They must employ five-year-olds as their support techs. 

2 REPLIES 2

ask for it to be sent to higher support.  Remember be kind.  If my answer is helpful please mark it as a solution.

It was sent to higher support twice. We were told again to wait 24 to 48 hours. It never did get resolved. After 7 days we cancelled the order and sent our phones back for a full refund. There is absolutely no reason that it should take support over a week to get our phones activated. I would have thought that a Verizon company would be competent enough to activate a phone. Going by our experience and looking at reviews, they are grossly incompetent.