Text Messaging Service

jacobjhess
Novice II

Hello, I have a Galaxy S21+ and noticed yesterday that I was receiving no text messages. Then a little later when trying to log into my bank, I am unable to log in because my verification code is not being sent via text. I'm unaware if people are receiving them, but definitely am unable to receive them.

Here is what I've done so far.

Reboot Phone 

Cleared Cache of Text Messages 

Cycled Airplane Mode on and off several times as well as a my mobile network. 

Nothing has worked. 

#samsung #galaxy #S21+

Anything I could be missing? 

-Jake

5 REPLIES 5

MikeN
Novice III

Many users from different states are having the same issue with text messaging. I don't think it's anything you're doing wrong. It's a Visible system issue. Thankfully my text are still working. I'm in a Western state.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I've been at work all night and haven't had time to wait for a customer service cue. Thanks!

MikeN
Novice III

You're welcome. And FYI, if you read some of the new post, you will see the same issue with Visible users, some also say what state the texting issue is happing in.

SLCJJS
Novice II

Used live chat in Visble member site and after 70-minute wait time the agent "made some changes to my profile" and after a reboot SMS texts are working again.  In live chat you have to enter "representative" twice to get past the bot and land in the queue for a live agent.

Thanks, I will try that now.