This is truly a dishonorable company. Do not buy from them!!! Save your money!!

Msgrstclair
Novice

My wife and I both bought new Iphone 13 Pro Max phones when this company knew that they were getting the new Iphones in within a couple of weeks. If this had been a company with physical stores we would have found out about the release date and not bought the old phones, especially at a higher price!!! We have been scammed!!!! Let everyone you know that this company will steal from you. They only have a 14 day return policy and it takes over 5 days just to get the phones from them, then it takes forever for them to get your number transferred so that by the time you are able to use the phone it is past the 14 days!! This is fraud and I am filing a police report. Now they are adding a new plan that is different so you have to pay more for what was promised.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Novice III

Yeah, the return policy should start after you can start using your phone!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

AmishFury
Novice III

There is a term called "customer due diligence". Meaning, it's the customers responsibility to research the product they are purchasing. No company will simply stop selling you the previous model until their stock is depleted.  When I buy milk I check the dates and the few behind for further dates. If there is a longer expiration, I buy that one.  Just enjoy your new phones. 

If this company had regular store fronts like all the rest of the companies or at least most of them then they wouldโ€™ve told me that the new phone was coming out in another week at least thatโ€™s what an honest company would do. thereโ€™s no such thing as customer due diligence when you canโ€™t even talk to someone and the people that are doing the chatting are across the world on the other side over in India and all they can do is answer from a book from a pre-scripted answer thatโ€™s been written for them.

Anon
Novice III

Yeah, the return policy should start after you can start using your phone!

ChrisA_MLH
Novice

They are clear with the times, I bought my iPhone 13 pro last year and I have been with visible for a year already and always good, the chat times are too long, but in general is great and cheaper than other companies, plus they gave me the $200 gift card and the apple HomePod. You need to read before buying.

Kakboy
Novice

Good luck filing a police report! They will laugh you out of the station. Visible has done nothing illegal or wrong. 

MNSearcher
Novice

OMG this post made me laugh.     Consumers are somethings just sooo unintelligent 

russellowens20
Intermediate

Your first mistake was buying a phone from Visible!