Trouble switching phones

LadyAtrox
Novice II

I joined Visible and purchased the Midnight. It didn't meet my expectations, so I contacted support to see what phones are compatible. I purchased a Galaxy Note 10. I changed out the SIM, didn't work. I restarted phone, didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Visible app. I've tried getting it activated with chat 3 times, they are no help. 

Can ANYONE help me? TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you actually get a hold of an agent while on chat? I ask because you would be chatting with a robot at first before actually getting a live agent. It would be best to chat with them again and ask what the issue issue. When in chat type agent or live agent and you should be put into que for chatting.

When you had the Visible phone the card was activated already and if moving the card didn't help phone may not be compatible. There are APN settings that you may be able to change to get it to work, you would have to go on Visible's Reddit page and search for them. I know they were posted on there. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/

The Galaxy 10 is from 2019 and may not work with Visible but I can't say for sure.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you actually get a hold of an agent while on chat? I ask because you would be chatting with a robot at first before actually getting a live agent. It would be best to chat with them again and ask what the issue issue. When in chat type agent or live agent and you should be put into que for chatting.

When you had the Visible phone the card was activated already and if moving the card didn't help phone may not be compatible. There are APN settings that you may be able to change to get it to work, you would have to go on Visible's Reddit page and search for them. I know they were posted on there. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/

The Galaxy 10 is from 2019 and may not work with Visible but I can't say for sure.

Yes I did, thank you very much I appreciate your input. I input "agent" on all chat sites. The problem is, the agents aren't any more helpful than the bot. I fmallyfpind the answer on Reddit and input the APNs manually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you got it fixed. I saw you were on Reddit and did reply to your comment their also. Glad someone else posted the APN settings for you. I know I had saw those settings posted on their a few times. 

Hmmm, cell stalker? LOL. Kidding. I'm thankful that you cared. Unfortunately, I'm back to square one. It retained the APNs, but not getting call or text or able to send either... again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stalker! Yeah, sure. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Hard not to see the exact same thing posted on this site and on that site also, your not the only one. Thing is there aren't as many users here and most of the response are from us Superusers on here. Hope you get your issue fixed. Good luck.

Well, they're sending me a new SIM card, but I doubt that will do the trick. We shall see!