Unable to access account

tylersaye
Novice

My iphone was stolen on vacation. 2FA is turned on for my account but I cannot use is since the phone was stolen. The password to the email associated with my visible account is only saved in the stolen phone. I have contacted customer service multiple times and was told after a lengthy verification process that they would change the email on my account to one I had access too. After many assurances and guarantees that it would definitely be changed, nothing has happened. I do not know what to do other than to save all transcripts with the live agents to document my attempts, then cancelling the debit card associated with the account and allowing it to eventually go to collections. I do not want to do this. Please help me! I am desperate and this is ruining my life.

1 REPLY 1

This is a peer to peer forum and only help would be is to keep contacting Visible customer service.

Do you still have access to the email address and just forgot your password on Visible? If you still have access to that address and can receive emails to it, Visible CS can deactivate 2FA by sending a verification email to that email address. On the login page you should be able to click the "forgot password" and with 2FA not active you should be able to fix it yourself. 

I don't think Visible will change it unless you can verify who you are by them sending a verification to the email address on the account. So if you don't have access to the email address on a laptop or desktop then I don't think they can actually change the email on the account, if they could do that then anyone could go in and change someone else's account.