Upgrade with GETMORE promo

Jolycu
Novice

I'm on the $30 plan discounted to $25 and have been for years. I would like to upgrade to the $45 V+ plan and use the GETMORE promo to get it for $35, but I can't figure out how to do it. I have the latest app installed and go to the upgrade page and see the $45 plan, but where do I put the promo in? Will there be a place to enter it when I get to the checkout/confirmation page? I don't want to accidently upgrade and be charged $45 a month! Thanks for any help you can give.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you are on the base plan and have been for a while I don't think the GETMORE promo will work, I think that promo is for those that signed up for Visible plus prior to March 27th and are on the version one of the plus plan.

If You have been on Visible for a while, I think a year or more maybe, you should have gotten an email a week ago about upgrading to the plus plan using code 10FOR5, check your junk folder to see if you got it. It's $10 off guaranteed for 5 years. The disclosure in the email does state that it is only available to those who received it. It has been mentioned some have been able to use either code to upgrade.

Where to enter the code. I would maybe do it on a browser page and not the app but you should be able to enter the code during checkout as you will be prorated the difference to your next billing period. There should be a box to enter codes in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you are on the base plan and have been for a while I don't think the GETMORE promo will work, I think that promo is for those that signed up for Visible plus prior to March 27th and are on the version one of the plus plan.

If You have been on Visible for a while, I think a year or more maybe, you should have gotten an email a week ago about upgrading to the plus plan using code 10FOR5, check your junk folder to see if you got it. It's $10 off guaranteed for 5 years. The disclosure in the email does state that it is only available to those who received it. It has been mentioned some have been able to use either code to upgrade.

Where to enter the code. I would maybe do it on a browser page and not the app but you should be able to enter the code during checkout as you will be prorated the difference to your next billing period. There should be a box to enter codes in.

Thank you! I went back through my email and found the invitation, and it worked just as you said! Thank you again!

You're welcome! Glad I could help.

vaughnweb2
Novice

Donโ€™t do itโ€ฆ. Used this promo to upgrade to visible + and have been without phone service since. They also changed my phone number during this process without my permission. Still no resolution after a week