Verizon Home Wifi plan

shellis129
Novice

I'm currently a Verizon customer. I'm trying out the Visible+ plan and I think I'm going to switch over. But, it only makes sense to do it if I can keep my Verizon Home Wifi at the price I have it at. Will I be able to keep it at $45 when I switch to Visible since they're both, technically, Verizon? I noticed that my bill says that the normal price for home wifi is $85 and I get it at an "unlimited plan diiscount". Or, would this be more of a Verizon question?

2 REPLIES 2

You would need to contact Verizon and ask that question. Verizon does own Visible but it does operate as a separate entity. You can keep the service but the price you would need to contact Verizon.

Visible does offer a discount code for Verizon home internet, Visible+ has a $10 off discount for that service but it does say for new Verizon home internet users. I have read existing customers have gotten it applied and also read that Verizon has removed it for a few people.

Got a hold of Verizon. They confirmed that my rate would jump to $85 a month after I cancel my phone lines. I found a better home internet deal through Xfinity, so, it'll work out in the end.