Virtual Gift Card

Glenn60831
Novice II

Has anyone receive the $300 Virtual Gift Card that you get when you make 3 payments?

12 REPLIES 12

georgeb
Intermediate II

You should receive yours after 61 days of service with Visible.

From which service provider you transferred your line?

I've paid 4 months so far and still have not received it!

Glenn60831
Novice II

At&t

Glenn60831
Novice II

So how do you contact someone about this?

Glenn60831
Novice II

Problem solved!

Glenn, how did you resolve this? I was supposed to receive a code after my third payment, and that was almost four weeks ago. I can't any support from either Visible (which is just a crap digital bot, not a human, and it said "check back after 1/30/2023".... that was today, on 2/27/2023!) or the reward fulfillment site, where I did reach a human, but it sent me back to Visible. I'm starting to worry I won't be able to redeem this. My Visible account says I'm eligible, but I can't find the email code. The whole thing is super scammy and inconvenient, like they try to make it difficult to redeem. 

So I'm curious how you got this resolved!

Sorryโ€”accidentally double posted due to email confirmation. 

ajgamer89
Novice

I never received mine and after following up was told that, even though the promo said it included "bring your own device" when I signed up, they have since changed the terms so I no longer qualified. Very disappointed. The rep did say that if I bought a new phone through Visible I would qualify for their current promos, but I'm hesitant to trust them after being deceived the first time.

I did get a new phone through them! I am not having any issue with them what's so ever.

Did you buy the new phone when you opened your account, or at a later date? I'm worried that Visible is going to tell me three months from now that I wasn't eligible for a gift card now either because I didn't buy the phone at the same time that I signed up and therefore wasn't a "new customer."

They wouldn't except my At&t phone so I had to buy a new one when I signed up. 

JohnScrip
Novice II

Keep an eye out (and add to your allowed list) offers(at)hawkmarketplace.com 

The reward notification will come from them.  

I probably deleted it or it got washed out with the spam.  

I guess I'll try the "chat" from that "contact" page listed  -- 

Here's the faq on that - https://www.visibleoffers.com/#/faqs