Visible App iOS issue

Gellybean
Novice

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 16.1.1. After the update Thursday to 4.2.7 I can’t get to my account info in the app. After singing in, it takes me to the “Get started” screen where I can check my phone compatibility or shop phones. I have deleted the app and reinstalled with the same result. I tried to proceed to check my phone and enter my IMEI takes me to an empty cart and the only option is to continue shopping.

I can get to my account on the web without issue.
Any help would be great!

2 REPLIES 2

fearsimon
Novice

sorry for the double post.  doesn't look like i can delete this one.  was trying to post before I had a community account and didnt' realize it saved this somewhere.

I'm having the same issue with an iPhone 13 mini on iOS 16.3.  I wondered if it was because I'm on beta iOS but sounds like the issue occurs on a production release as well.  My account works as expected on the web just like you've experienced.  I have the visible plus plan on a regular SIM (not eSIM).

fearsimon
Novice

I'm having the same issue with an iPhone 13 mini on iOS 16.3.  I was wondering if it was because I'm using a beta iOS but it appears it happens on a production version as well.  I have the visible plus plan on a physical SIM card.  Visible app version is 4.3.0.4734.  I can't say when it stopped working as i don't log in via the app very often.  The website allows me to log in without issues.