Visible customer service non existent?

ctemanson
Novice

I've been trying to get help with an issue with my account for over two weeks. The chat option never works. The one time it did they sent me to Facebook to message there. I've done that and now the only responses I get are copy/paste messages that never address my problem or my follow up questions. They continue to ask if I still need help with each boilerplate response. I kinda feel like I'm being punk'd at this point. Can anyone at Visible help with customer service issues? 

4 REPLIES 4

ctemanson
Novice

As an update, via Facebook, the last three responses I've gotten have asked if I still need help with my issue...I respond yes every time. Wild customer experience. 

kh206
Novice II

Does anyone know if they respond on twitter? I don't have one but am considering making one just to contact them

I don't consider you doing it because I used to have Twitter and I don't call it Twitter any more I call it 'time waster' I'm done with social media 

I saw another post where the author said they got a response on twitter.  I used FB messenger, but it takes hours before they get back to you.  And the answer is almost always โ€œwhat is your email addressโ€ and then itโ€™s another hours-long wait.