Visible iOS app not working

nightair
Novice II

When I launch the Visible app on an iPhone 14 Pro Max running iOS 16.1, the app freezes on the start screen (displaying the Visible logo) and remains there.

I have tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, and uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but the same behavior remains.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nightair
Novice II

The new app release (version 4.2.7) fixed the issue for me.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

z-uk
Novice

I am having the same issue and cannot download my eSim to my new phone.

z-uk
Novice

I am having the same issue and am unable to download my eSim to my new phone.

I am also having the same problem with i14. Customer service is useless and now I can see itโ€™s a problem for more than just me.  Escalated case for 2 weeks and still nothing.  Totally sucks. The number they assigned worked fine until they tried porting my old phone number now the app just freezes. Spent an hour today with them on the phone only to be told again it needs to go to the next level of troubleshooting.  Iโ€™d go back to my old carrier but now they canโ€™t port the number back to them because itโ€™s stuck in limbo because it wonโ€™t show up on the new phone.  Next step is reporting to BBB and posting all over the web how bad they have screwed me over!

I am having same problem with i14. No resolution for over two weeks. They canโ€™t seem to resolve the issue glad to know itโ€™s more than just me. 

Have same issue. they have been working on it for two weeks now and no resolution.:(

fitzandthejett
Novice II

Same issue. The escalate was then sending me a password reset. Obviously that didnโ€™t work. Another house hold member has the same problem but another friend does not. Any fixes yet?

robertk
Novice

I am having the same issue.  Has this been resolved for anyone that was having this issue?

Please tell me this has been reapplied for someone! I just received my new phone and I have had visible (since before they even started advertising at least 2+ years with no issues). Now that I needed a new phone and tried this eSIM thing wasnโ€™t working etc they activated but now the app isnโ€™t working for me to even activate my new phone. This is crazy! They told me 24hours!!! Ugh!!!

Garrison
Novice

Having the same issue!  So disappointed.  It's been over 24 hours and still no working phone.  Switched over to Visible from Verizon, paid 1K for a new phone and I have no phone, no service and no support!  My wife has been with Visible for a couple of years and has been satisfied.  Me?  Not at all.   With so many people having the same issue, you would think there would be a fix.  My number wont transfer, even though Visible said it did. The mobile app just sits there after logging into it so the eSIM can't be activated.  

I just started with visible, also having the same problem with the app, but was able to get everything up and running by going to their website on my computer via a link they sent me in an email.  

nightair
Novice II

The new app release (version 4.2.7) fixed the issue for me.

Qbenjamin
Novice

The visible app has never worked for me, it literally just takes me to the "Get started" screen every time I open it. I'm logged in, but I can't view anything. I've restarted my phone a few dozen times, along with uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Due to this issue, I can't upgrade to the new network. Any suggestions?

louie79
Novice

I also canโ€™t get the app to work, but got done what I needed by going through the visible website instead.  My phone number has now moved from Verizon and everything seems fine.