Visible's website can't validate my address

ubar
Novice

I've been trying to get sim cards for me and my wife for months now. Visible's website doesn't recognize our address (you can find it on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, etc), not allowing us to finish the transaction. Support has been completely useless and I honestly don't know what else to do...

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you have been unable to place a SIM order for you and your wife for a while now. We do recommend using an alternate address if your address is currently not valid in our system. 
Another option could be utilizing our new eSIM system if you would like to take this path instead. Thank you for posting and have an amazing day! ๐Ÿ™‚

I keep getting the same message, when I'm putting in my address and I'm trying to get the financing for a phone and start with your wireless company and so you're company needs to get the correction with Google maps and states if you want to be a good company and have good customer service, because this is not a way for a business to start out especially when there's no contact us information and we have to write on here and we might get a reply with a correction of Google maps and with the city and states that these addresses are in!

Marsha1867
Novice

I am getting the same message, when I'm trying to put in my address on financing phone and it's very frustrating when you know your address and it keeps repeating the same message and I really think this company needs to get there maps and states correct and except they want to be a good company and value customer service

lwhitton2
Novice

I'm getting the same message and run around.  Visible support is absolutely worthless.  The madding thing is their website and mobile app will both complete my address after only typing the first portion of it.  The only response I get after spending in excess of 6 hours on this issue is the following:  
"I am Andrew, with the Visible Care Team. I hope your day is going great.
Weโ€™re reaching out regarding your request for an address change. After further investigation, our system is showing that the address you provided is not valid on our end. We kindly ask you to chat back in at your earliest convenience and provide a different address. We are waiting to hear from you soon.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!
If you need any further assistance with your Visible service, please tweet @VisibleCare, tap Help in the app, chat via the website or send us a message on the Visible Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram pages. 
Good luck to anyone who's address isn't validated when first entered.  Don't waste your time contacting Visible Support, because you're not going to get any assistance.  They talk a good talk, but there's no follow through.  All you will get in the end is "Sorry supply another address".  

dfishbeck
Novice

Same problem. No help or solutions. I'm about to cancel service and find someone who actually wants my business.