Visible text messaging is down!

groundhog
Novice III

I know 3 people on Visible, and none of them can receive text messages.  Everyone can send text messages. Visible technical support has not been helpful. Let me know if you have the same experience.

245 REPLIES 245

Czaharia
Novice

NY Long Island same problem

Czaharia
Novice

Long Island NY same problem

miklk
Novice

Not receiving texts in Florida also. At least a day maybe longer

Glueme2
Novice

I can't receive any text messages for 6 hours already!

lorilynn10
Novice II

Same here. I haven't received texts all day

cashsky
Novice

No SMS on Pixel 7 in Seattle, WA for both me and my wife. Tried restarting phone and turning eSIM on/off to no avail.

Soulman1511
Novice

No texts since Monday night. No bueno!

cashsky
Novice

No SMS on Pixel 7 for me and my wife either in Seattle, WA. Tried restarting phone and turning off/on eSIM to no avail.

Soulman1511
Novice

No texts since Monday. This is no bueno.

Saint
Novice II

Yes can send but not receive

Jaqc19
Novice

I just chatted with visible to resolve the no incoming text issue for all 3 phones in my household. The phones were also not giving us voicemail alerts, unless we went into the app and hit refresh. For 2 of them, I just had to turn off roaming and it solved the issues immediately, so try that first. For the 3rd phone, it didn't have an option to turn off roaming, but visible did something on their end and then it worked. 

Twittel
Novice III

I have same experience:  can't receive texts.  I'm in South Carolina

miklk
Novice

After long hold with chat, they adjusted some SMS settings on their end and surprisingly, my incoming texts work now. (I still have not received the missed texts as may be lost) but at least they fixed it for now

Mrw
Novice II

Not receiving text since 2/27 . Finally got on with chat today. He assured me it would be fixed now but it's not! 

jenwright9
Novice II

Still can't in Athens GA 

Arnese13
Novice

Same

armstr54
Novice II

Galaxy S20 w/ eSIM, Oshkosh WI, able to send SMS but unable to receive.

boomvang
Novice

In CT, haven't been recieving texts since Tues. PM, not sure if sending texts, on Samsung a53

Dogoops
Novice

I haven't received any text messages since Tuesday  

Bundyxfive
Novice II

You have to call and have them reset your text messaging on their end. I had to do it for myself, my wife and daughter. Luckily they did it all in one chat session. I have never in my life had text messaging just stop out of nowhere, with any service providers I have had. 

I can't find a number to call. What number did you use?

I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s an option to call. i had to live chat on their website. 

How did you get on their website for live chat? When I try to get on, they text a code, which of course I can't get

I am logged in Chrome all I needed was user name and password 

I wasn't able to sign in for the reason you cite: They send a text verification code which, of course, I'm not able to receive. So, I've not been able to contact Visible directly. Frustrating!

I used the app to do a live chat, just click the help option. After that they emailed the code 

how use app without verification code???

Same question.... what number did you call? 

Bundyxfive
Novice II

Double posted by mistakeโ€ฆ

gtbikerkid
Novice

New Jersey google pixel android here can send them out and only receive certain messages from others that have the chat features but there is others I don't see that have chat features on also

Copter02
Novice

I'm having that problem too! Thought it was something with my phone but I did everything they said to fix it and still no texts since Monday

RichVisible22
Novice II

This is a common issue all of sudden? Started Monday for me. Everyone I know can receive my messages, I just never get the reply. ????

How is this such a major issue from a spin off company that's owned by Verizon?

quintanarios
Novice

same happens to me. I am still trying to reach out visible and nobody can help. I can send message but not receive. I already download messages by google and does not work. it seems like is the network what does not work some how

Mel22
Novice

Same problem here in the Denver area. Was able to send but not receive messages to iphone users starting 3/1/23 am. Unable to receive replies from anyone except one person on Verizon. Website not helpful as my phone does not receive the "codes" sent to my phone to allow me to access my account.

Greencat
Novice II

It looks like most have had service restored through chat. I was able to do it through Facebook messenger. Twitter seems to be another good way. IMO the online chat in the app and visible website are useless unless you are willing to sit watching it for an hour or more or risk being cutoff during the process. 

Khimba29
Novice

Cannot recv texts. Been waiting in queue for support for about 20 min

pbanks
Novice

Same issue here!   They will not chat with me unless they text me a verification code, which I cannot get because it is not working.  I can't even reach them to cancel my service at this point!!!

I haven't had the ability to send or receive texts since 2/28. Tried everything but no luck getting it back. Northern Virginia 

Healthins
Novice II

I haven't been able to receive text messages for 24 hours.  I can send, just not receive. Android Samsung Galaxy 21S+ Ultra.

xike
Novice

NC. iPhone not receiving text from Android since 3/1. Still able to text between iPhone users and send to Android.