What will actual monthly bill be?

GoSlow2GoFast
Novice

I'm considering switching to the basic Visible plan from another carrier.  I see "$30/month" mentioned on the Visible site, but I'm wondering what my true monthly cost will be?  My existing carrier chargers an advertised rate of $20/month (not including a few taxes and fees) per line, but then also charges another almost $50/month of "account charges".  Will Visible be similar, and where on the site can I get an estimate of what my true cost will be BEFORE I sign-up?  Or will it really be just $30/month (prepaid) all-in?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Visible has no hidden fees your actual bill is gonna be $30 including taxes and fees. Yup this is visible, you will also get real unlimited data, but the data speed is not the fastest but usually it's fine for most people it depends where you live 

View solution in original post

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

$30 (all in) for Visible plan. That means all taxes and fees included irrespective of the state/ territory you live in.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Visible has no hidden fees your actual bill is gonna be $30 including taxes and fees. Yup this is visible, you will also get real unlimited data, but the data speed is not the fastest but usually it's fine for most people it depends where you live 

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

$30 (all in) for Visible plan. That means all taxes and fees included irrespective of the state/ territory you live in.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.