Where is my IPhone 14?

giameowrie
Novice III

Hello Visible Community!

Out of curiosity, I ordered an IPhone 14 pro max directly from Visible on Friday (9/16) at 7:00AM EST. 

I never received an order confirmation email, and am currently in limbo. The charge hit my credit card and posted the next day. Visible App and website show it in my orders and the app updated it to my current device, even though not received, yet.

Is anyone experiencing delays in deliveries? Will I actually receive the phone within the 2-3 business days like the Help page states? I need to make sure I’m home and want to plan accordingly.

With all the activation issues, I can’t even get through to a Care rep, even after waiting 3 hours in the virtual wait room. Any info on experiences with ordering through Visible is much appreciated!

Thank you!

iPhone 14 Pro Max 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Schwartzy98
Novice II

If order was processed you should find a link to FedEx tracking when you start a chat online with visible, right at the outset. Then FedEx will tell you status. Also helps to set up a (free) FedEx acct to enable email, and or text updates and other delivery options

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

CurlyFoot
Novice II

Per Visible’s FAQ, it sounds like they’re supposed to ship on the 19th, and be delivered by the 20th. I ordered mine through them too, so hopefully we’ll receive a shipping confirmation, but honestly, who knows. Especially with all the other snafus that are happening with Visible right now. I’ll believe it when I see it. Fingers crossed though. 

giameowrie
Novice III

Finally got through to a Care rep this morning and was advised that there are no “known” delays with shipping. And based on when I placed my order, it should be arriving today (9/19) to tomorrow (9/20). If not received by Wednesday, I need to reach back out. I was also assigned a case reference number. But, I was assured I should be receiving a shipping notification email soon. We shall see!

How long did it take to receive if you ever did receive it?

One business day. No deliveries on Saturday or Sun. FedEx and needs a signature. 

Schwartzy98
Novice II

If order was processed you should find a link to FedEx tracking when you start a chat online with visible, right at the outset. Then FedEx will tell you status. Also helps to set up a (free) FedEx acct to enable email, and or text updates and other delivery options

giameowrie
Novice III

@Schwartzy98 

Thanks for the reply! What does that mean, “right at the outset”?

Start a chat and your new phone should pop up as a pic and show you a link to track

CurlyFoot
Novice II

I got mine today, but I never got a shipping or tracking email from anyone. 

sowjourner
Novice

I ordered a 15 pro max 5 days ago and haven't heard anything and as best as i can tell nothing has been shipped. i have to send a trade-in back and it has limited days. I won't send it until I can DL the contents from my old phone to my new one.  Visible has serious problems with communication. when there is no trouble, they are fine, but as soon as there's an issue, you can expect to spend days or even a week or two to get to the right person. I have been hung up on several times when the tech doesn't know the answer rather then passing me uphill.