Wrong Device Name in App

RJRCO
Novice II

On the Visible App under Account, then “devices” it continues to show my old device model.  Visible Chat says they show the iPhone 14Pro, even though the App shows an iPhone 13Pro! I have changed eSim, deleted and signed into App, but nothing seems to work.  VISIBLE SUPPORT is Clueless.  HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is because it is the first device purchased on your account. Mine even shows my old device even though I have a new device but then I didn't buy that from Visible. Does it really make that big of a difference what it says in your account what the phone is as long as the service is working. 

For what I am paying and it actually being a true unlimited plan with no data caps I can put up with the lack of customer service support. Actually I have had better success contacting CS through Facebook messenger than chat. Maybe not with great success at getting things fixed but a lot quicker getting answers than waiting an hour on chat.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

What does it show on the web application? 

Uninstall and reinstall, sign in again.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

Website has WRONG device as well.  I am hoping that ATT will come out with a plan similar to Visible.  I have put up with Visible’s awful customer service for 2 years. I have been trying to get this simple thing fixed since I bought the phone last year. Thank you for trying to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is because it is the first device purchased on your account. Mine even shows my old device even though I have a new device but then I didn't buy that from Visible. Does it really make that big of a difference what it says in your account what the phone is as long as the service is working. 

For what I am paying and it actually being a true unlimited plan with no data caps I can put up with the lack of customer service support. Actually I have had better success contacting CS through Facebook messenger than chat. Maybe not with great success at getting things fixed but a lot quicker getting answers than waiting an hour on chat.