You guys are a joke in terms of starting up a service

JGill
Novice II

I decided to switch to Visible for me and my wife. I started an account for her and put the IMIE number to see if it works for a Esim, it did great! Told me to go to app to continue and I got a constant message of saying sorry the phone isn't compatible even though it says on the compatibility check it DOES! I go to Live support and they just say yes it's compatible can you take a print screen. No I can't because I would get disconnected from chat and have to start over again and even if I did there's literally nothing they do about it. I've spent hours trying to get continue onto an esim and nothing. Even if you order through the app there's no option for an Esim, what's up with that?

Secondly!

I thought okay well I'll set myself an account and try with it and **** I get to the part where it says to log onto the app and it telling me information does not match!?!? It's literally the same password honestly I triple checked I used this same password for years how can it be wrong and so customer support says I'm locked out for 24 hrs for THEIR system being wrong?

Seriously there are so many errors in this and yet you have all these people working for this company with fancy titles and they can't get the important thing correctly for new users. Why would they just ignore this? 

Oh my word seriously I can't even post this straight away because I had an incorrect label and it's detecting post flooding, I'M JUST TRYING TO POST IT AFTER I FIXED THE LABEL TAG.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JGill
Novice II

Lol getting told to leave because I was unhappy and had problems with getting service nice....rather than try to find a solution which I already stated I had figured out the problems. If that's all you see then that's you. There were answers to these complaints I had. 

The website AND customer service said I COULD get an Esim for it not that I couldn't if you looked at the messages you would see that. The problem was I got confirmed by the website and customer service an esim is compatible but when it directs you to the app via the wesbite it comes up saying not compatible, so yeah after getting told mutiple times it should work when it doesn't is frustrating.

You complaining about how I reacted is more important to you than offering information which I know you did but you had to throw in "just leave" don't bother offering information when you're going to say that. 

I had a complaint yes, could some information help before I got frustrated? Yes. I signed up after I figure out the problems but I didn't like the way I had to jump through loops to get it. The delays actually made me lose the discounted deal on the + so yes another frustration.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

@JGillyour attitude sucks!!!!!  This is not the way to get service or help!!  If Visible doesn't work for you there other companies you can go with.  I strongly suggest you improve your attitude.  More people are likely to help you if you do.  

Lol this has nothing to be with my attitude, just you getting offended by it. This is about how they should put correct information on their website to explain different problems, or how they have incorrect information/system and the fact their system didn't recognize my password. I was trying for hours and nothing so yeah of course I would be frustrated, wouldn't you?

LOL more people likely to help me? Have you seen the other posts no one replies and if they do it's maybe 1 comment...

I got the stuff working eventually which they failed to mention.

1. You can't activate service from another phone like you can with other companies.

2. They have the wrong information about Fold 3 5G you can't get a Esim for it which they state you can.

3. My password was correct, I don't know if their systems hadn't recognize it or what. 

Thanks,

You have no clue about what real Customer Service is, do you? Gill's attitude is alot better than mine would be in this situation.

JGill's attitude is alot better than mine would be, you have no real clue as to what real Customer SERVICE is, do you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a peer to peer forum and there is no customer service here. The reason there are some with no responses is maybe no one has an answer. There are not many visitors to these pages. 

If trying to set up an account for your phone and it says not compatible it isn't. Besides the app you can check your phone here, chances are your model isn't compatible. https://www.visible.com/shop/compatibility

Your password. Usually if it doesn't recognize your password you typed it in wrong or you are using the email address, it just doesn't stop recognizing your password and could be as simple as a capitol letter. This goes for any website. 

This is the help forum and it seems you thread was more of a complaint. If you need help with chat disconnecting then I would suggest using the website instead of the app to chat. Actually I prefer contacting them through Facebook Messenger then I don't wait inline.

It boils down to if you don't like Visible leave quietly and find another carrier. For every one of these complaints there are likely 10,000 that are here without issue and I am one of them. Been here 2 years and absolutely like the service and the price.

I was replying to his message about the volume of people.

People could of advised on how to fix the problem but didn't like many other posts. I know there is no customer service but I imagine the company looks at these posts from time to time.

It says my phone was compatible but once I moved on the app it says it's not. This is an issue which they couldn't address. 

I don't care if I'm the 10,000 the person any company strives for no complaints. You can't say tough luck for every 10k person.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What problem. All I see is a complaint you posted. Did you run the IMEI number through the checker. If customer service and the app said it wasn't compatible then it isn't. Instead of the app use a laptop or desktop and verify on the link I gave you. If you can't do that leave and find that so called perfect carrier, come back and post when you do and I can find 100's of complaints that say different. What good for one person may not be good for another and it is apparent that Visible is not right for you. Just leave quietly be done with it.

Unsubscribed. Bye!

SkiBik, I also had questions, I also looked at the IMEI list, it also said my phone was NOT compatable, but when I found someone to talk to, they told me 'That list has not been updated - your phone is compatable and will be added to the list'.

Guess what?

THEY LIED

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

@JGill i suggest you find another company  I don't think visible is for you.  I agree with the other user who replied to this topic..

What you REALLY mean is companies with non-existant Customer Service are not for him. Nor me.

JGill
Novice II

Lol getting told to leave because I was unhappy and had problems with getting service nice....rather than try to find a solution which I already stated I had figured out the problems. If that's all you see then that's you. There were answers to these complaints I had. 

The website AND customer service said I COULD get an Esim for it not that I couldn't if you looked at the messages you would see that. The problem was I got confirmed by the website and customer service an esim is compatible but when it directs you to the app via the wesbite it comes up saying not compatible, so yeah after getting told mutiple times it should work when it doesn't is frustrating.

You complaining about how I reacted is more important to you than offering information which I know you did but you had to throw in "just leave" don't bother offering information when you're going to say that. 

I had a complaint yes, could some information help before I got frustrated? Yes. I signed up after I figure out the problems but I didn't like the way I had to jump through loops to get it. The delays actually made me lose the discounted deal on the + so yes another frustration.

jelaminator
Novice II

I had issues with one of the phones I was trying to start service to. I had an iPhone 11 and and iPhone 12 mini, the 11 went off without a hitch but the 12 kept giving me error messages when choosing a plan and I could never finish it out. I did chat with support for a while, it seemed odd and in the end I had to create a whole new user and account and start over, and then it worked with no issue. I chose Physical SIM card, but I had a good experience with support. It was frustrating how long it took when a hiccup came up. But overall I got what I needed. 

jelaminator
Novice II

I had issues when trying to create an account and bring my own phone, an iPhone 12 mini. (Note, I also completed the process for my wife on an iPhone 11 and had NO ISSUES whatsoever, went very smoothly.) But when selecting to "Bring me own phone" I would type in the IMEI and it would give me an odd error message about the IMEI being too long?? But it would alway end there. I spoke with chat support and they were to a degree confused but courteous, worked with me and eventually got me all squared away. I ended up having to create a whole new account with a different email and start from scratch, but after that it was seamless and I got my physical SIMS in the mail quickly and now all is going fine.

visblbill
Novice

JGIII and skibik are both right. I am exploring new low cost phone plans and this whole thread and the various comments are VERY helpful for me to learn what I might be, or might not be getting into.  skibik, thank you for pointing out that very important distinction that 'this is a help site ' rather than a complaint registry. But, nevertheless, JGIII and others in this thread have very helpfully alerted me to some pitfalls and possible snags which I was not cognizant of. I do appreciate all the information.

visblbill
Novice

JGIII and skibik are both right. I am exploring for an new phone plan provider and this posts has been VERY helpful in alerting me to what I might, or might not expect. skibik, thank you for making clear that distinction, this is a help site, not a complaint registry. However, JGIII, I appreciate you informing me of some possible pitfalls and snags I would not have known of. I appreciate all the information, and especially the posts that provided some tips and work-arounds for solutions to these issues.  

I would probably have become a customer of Visible already, but for the difficulties I was encountering with their website and trying to navigate the registration.  So, I am signing up with Mint for the present, where the customer support is light years ahead of Visible, especially for a non-techie.

But I find these threads very helpful and instructive.  It's a great resource, and I may check back in the future, when this company gets a bit more developed.