Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

NEW TRANSFER ISSUES:

Transferred from TMobil to Mint, and now Mint too Visible. I'm confused about the PRIMARY line and the 2nd business/ conversation/ personal line. I have no idea what this is about.3 MAJOR PROBLEMS:1-When the primary is the default my calls fail, and ...

Pixel 7 (Unlocked) eSIM Compatibility

I recently purchased the Google Pixel 7 Pro (Unlocked) from Best Buy. However, the IMEI seems to be incompatible with eSIM. This is very frustrating for a carrier who recommends using eSIM. Although the device is compatible, the IMEI checker claims t...

200$ gift card

Can I still receive the 200$ gift card if I dont transfer my number and decide to get a different one?

Resolved! Phone order won’t work

Im trying to buy an iPhone 14 pro and start with visible but as I finish everything and hit “submit” it says “oops something went wrong, we’re working hard to fix it.” And I typed in all information correctly. What could be going wrong? I tried order...