Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Are Visible and Affirm bills separate?

I am considering signing up for Visible and getting a new phone at the same time. Do I get billed separately for a device through Affirm, or is it included on my Visible bill?

jlmitch by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visibleplus, Visible+

Upgraded to Visible+ (VisiblePlus) plan and was sucessful in getting account revised BUT the message from visible requested that phone be restarted. FYI that means for an Iphone 13 (or other Iphone) you have to follow Apple's procedure (which for Iph...

Resolved! Will my iphone 6 still work with Visible after midnight May 30?

Since late April, I have been receiving a dozen urgent text messages from Visible, "Hi, Visible here. We're moving all members to our upgraded network. You'll need a new phone to continue service. If you order an iPhone from us. you'll save $50. Lear...

myap by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting a wireless number from Verizon.

I just finished porting my wireless number over from Verizon, even received email from Visible stating that my number successfully ported and advised able to use yet still unable to make or receive calls. Porting should have been fast and quick yet i...