Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Visble sign up

Hi folks,I have started a new account and while clicking through the setup pages, I clicked on "check out" but it's greyed out and I can't pay to complete the purchase. I tried re-booting, different browsers and VPN on and off. Don't know what to try...

o944 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best settings for IPHONE 14 Pro

I want to take advantage of the Visible+ plus plan on my 14 pro, what are the best settings to optimize connectivity to Visible's network. Any suggestions?

EddieJ by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Long distance use

Specifically I fly to Dominican Republic 2/3 times a year, recently switched to Visible and subscribed to Visible + plan for the the international options. Can someone be VERY specific as to what have and don't have as I don't want a surprise bill.

EddieJ by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your IMEI is not available

Hi! I am joining the Visible Squad transitioning from AT&T Prepaid!I am currently using an iPhone 14 Pro that I bought from Korea (I can use pSIM, only US iPhones doesn't have pSIM slots somehow).I thought I could be eligible for the eSIM from the Vi...

DevPaul by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos