Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Number was changed without my order or my permission.

I received an email that my number was changed. I didn't request about that. Now I don't have any mobile service. I can not get a message to come in my account to chat with customer service. I don't have access to any services with two factor authori...

Cannot setup cellular on second Apple Watch

Trying to setup Visible on a replacement Apple Watch. When I go to the Watch app, navigate to Cellular, log into Visible in the Watch app, tap the “Add Device” button, I get the Visible message “Something went wrong.” As context to what led to this, ...

getting help

Dear all users: This is a user help forum. We true can sort some issues. However we are not CS. So if you are having issues such as no service and turning off and on the device, Turning off and on Airplane mode doesn't work Than I would suggest you c...

New SIM card

I have my new SIM card, be want to make sure that I will NOT loss my contacts & photos, etc. Do anybody know if they will be lost or not? I have a Motorola phone & not sure if my info can be stored in a cloud or not?