Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Help! No data Service

I have been having issues for the last few days with getting calls in and out. But once I restarted my phone it worked. I did a chat today and they had me go through many steps and eventually they had me go through a "trouble with E SIM" process. No ...

Locked out of account

I’ve been having trouble upgrading to the new network settings so in an act of desperation I deleted the eSIM data and Visible app, redownloaded the app and tried to go through setup fresh to see if that would finally work. I log in, enable FaceID, a...

Order

Im trying to order a new device and upgrade my service, but it keeps saying my device order list is full. What do I do?

New customer feedback

I wanted to offer some feedback as a new customer.First, check trade-in status through the chat support is not accurate, and as a result, disconcerting for your customers. Last night I checked and it tells me my trade in device is "NOTRECEIVED". When...