Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

International calls not working

It’s been going to be month since I switched to visible with Visible plus plan. I get Announcement 906, which states long distance or international calls not included in my service, when I try calling india. Raised to tickets so far without any solut...

NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONS

SIR:My wife and I have been Consumer Cellular customers for over 10 years, but now that we both own smartphones, we would like to switch wireless phone carriers. Can you please answer the following questions: 1. What are your contract terms and optio...

Resolved! Trouble switching phones

I joined Visible and purchased the Midnight. It didn't meet my expectations, so I contacted support to see what phones are compatible. I purchased a Galaxy Note 10. I changed out the SIM, didn't work. I restarted phone, didn't work. I uninstalled and...

Switch to visible

Trying to switch from consumer cellular to visible. Visible says my port out number is wrong but it was sent in a text from consumer cellular. I'm kinda stuck.

Stan by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos