Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Swapping Phones with Spouse

I have an Apple 13 Pro Max with physical sim card, and my husband recently purchased an Apple 14 with eSim which he's not happy with. He likes the size of mine and I like his so we would like to swap phones... are we able to do that and if so, how wo...

Help, I cannot get my phone to work.

I tried to add my wife's phone and I thought I had to use my info but i selected continue with my IMEI. I know I screwed up but how do I fix this? I cannot make calls or receive calls.

Activation Issues

Hello, I am coming to Visible from Verizon. Followed all the steps in the activation for my iPhone. Was able to submit the transfer from Verizon to Visible. Now I do not have service on either my Verizon (primary number) or my Visible (secondary numb...

Tree44 by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does a TCL 30 SE - NOT LE - work on Visible?

Will the TCL 30 SE work on Visible's system. I know the LE will and the XE. I also know there can be selectivity. So I need to know before buying. I don't want a 5G phone. There is no 5G around here yet. I also don't want a slug which is what the LE ...