Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

International travel

Presently when I travel to the EU with a Verizon phone I get a “Travel Pass” message which allows me call, text and internet for $10 /day. Is this available with Visible?

Ralph by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation

I need the Sim Card to activate the new updated service. They're sending me one through Fed Ex which needs to be signed for in the middle of the work day during the week when no one is home to sign for it. So it gets sent back to the Fed Ex facility ...

Activation

I was told to upgrade my visible account because the old plans being suspended. They sent me a new Sim card. It is now installed, but it is not activating. How do I do that?

Website Down?

Is the website down for anyone else? I get a "502 Server Error" message on my laptop, and the app on my phone will not connect to the Help chat or let me sign in.