Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Network Issues

I have an I-phone SE, and whenever I get outside of a WiFi network, the phone says I have no internet connection. I have tried getting a new SIM card, but that hasn't helped. I'm wondering if there is a setting on my phone that is not right. Help! I'...

Communicating from Jamaica

I understand that VISIBLE or VISIBLE+ cannot be used in Jamaica. Does anyone have suggestions for communicating with friends & family in the USA while vacationing in Jamaica? (My wife & I will be in the Montego Bay area for one week during June; we b...

Herb by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving Call While in Mexico on Visible+

I have Visible+ and will be traveling to Mexico. 1. If I want someone who lives in Mexico to call me while I am in Mexico, do they need to add country code, etc. to my number? 2. Will my phone be considered a local call or an international call to so...

Lost phone

I lost my phone in the water due to a car wreck yesterday. I am trying to order a new phone but it keeps wanting to text me a verification code. I will not receive these texts due to the phone being at the bottom of canal. How can I order a new phone...